Hi david, i'm obviously not following this as closely as you are, and I
don't have a lawyer's advice or the benefit of a lawyer's advice when i
was contacted to parse the subtelties of what was going on. ordering,
telling, instructing, asking - i'm glad there are legal distinctions
between these things and that vera is challenging them. what i know is
that the court and jim did tell me to return the documents, which i did,
immediately. it's nice to know that i might have gotten away with not
returning them.

-- will