I think you did the right thing Will man, I think that these fools have lots of
money to fight you and I am proud of everything that you have gotten out about
this.  It was because of you that I found out about this.  I did not download
the documents imediately and wish I had.  I did not know the imediate essence
of doing so.  I think that you are doing a good thing and do lots of good
things. It is true we have some leadership that take advantage of what we do
and that use us as the fall guys, not all of them, but I think that is wrong.
We are not seemingly at times all just as important and we are not all really
kept in the loop.   I think that it is easier for them to do things because of
their positions and the funds that they have and yet some of them are still
afraid to do what needs to be done at times.  So that is why there are some
conflicts.  You are doing good Will I don't know if this is just a way to keep
this list going or if you are serious here.  Thanks,

Will Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi david, i'm obviously not following
this as closely as you are, and I
don't have a lawyer's advice or the benefit of a lawyer's advice when i
was contacted to parse the subtelties of what was going on. ordering,
telling, instructing, asking - i'm glad there are legal distinctions
between these things and that vera is challenging them. what i know is
that the court and jim did tell me to return the documents, which i did,
immediately. it's nice to know that i might have gotten away with not
returning them.

-- will