It seems to me like this is putting us all down and also putting the hunger
strike and scientology and me of course down.  Wonder if anyone wants to catch
me as I fall here?  I don't know that I will fall, but would ever so much like
to give you all some inside on what is going on. They like drugs, they like
NAMI and I don't, do you?  Would anyone like to tell them about it?  Perhaps
there is someone out there that has a little more standing then me that would
like to post here, I seem to have little at this point.  Thanks to a good so
called friend of mine.  It hurts my feelings, does that mean I should stop
telling the truth?    Janie

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.