"Janie Lee, M.Ed." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Jim did a good thing, he took
a risk for us I understand this now, but why not get the hunger strike out?
Why do people give up on the truth because it seems too hard?

  Mickey did a good thing, he got it together and he brought it home.  It was
someones responsibility to make sure the world admitted the truth, we need that
to make this worthwhile.

  Once we make them admit the hunger strike is valid evidence that they do not
have any reliable and valid evidence, """""publicly""""", then we don't have to
fight all of this, they have no medical evidence and we can defeat NAMI.

  If there is ever going to be hope in any of this being in any way voluntary
and not out of coercion and force we have to make them get down on their knees.
 That is the truth and that is what I keep fighting for and that is why I do
what I do.

  I know it has been three years, three years too long and this is the year
that someone needs to get them to bow down and then that will make all of our
dreams come true. It will put an end to what they are doing. I'm going to bust
them, cause I have to and the consequences be what they may one way, somehow.
That is almost a promise.  Janie

   http://home.earthlink.net/~people-of-courage/
  http://home.earthlink.net/~people-of-courage/lawsandrights
      Produced by a Psychogerontologist=the branch of science that deals with
learning
some unidentified branch of advocacy or philosophical knowledge throughout the
aging process
Janie Lee, M.Ed.