Well I couldn't figure it out either, so sorry, I got something you guys might
like though, I will see what comes my way in a few days probably nothing, LOL
Janie

Amy Upham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:17:55 -0800
(PST)
From: Amy Upham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: zyprexa-discuss@acm.jhu.edu
Subject: Re: [Zyprexa-discuss] zyprexa docs

  yeah, now that the court has decided that we can post this stuff on the
Internet (except for those few individuals)...I wonder why more folks aren't
putting the stuff out there, and in an easier to download format.  If you want
to open bittorrent files, you often need another program...try Windows Ace
Archiver if you don't already have it on your computer.

  peace out-
  Amy

uzio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi, here is the Zyprexa docs, it's a bittorrent tracker, you need a
bittorrent client(azureus.sourceforge.net) to download and maybe to
signup to the tracker(piratebay.org) the file is 270MB.

http://www.piratebay.org/tor/3589817/ZyprexaKills.tar.gz

bye
Uzio

      Produced by a Psychogerontologist=the branch of science that deals with
learning
some unidentified branch of advocacy or philosophical knowledge throughout the
aging process
Janie Lee, M.Ed.