Ha! A source I hadn't noticed yet. I think, by trying to squash the
spread of these files, Eli Lilly has only caused them to spread
much faster. Leaked info on the Internet is like toothpaste out of
the tube.

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:38:46 -0900 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>http://www.furiousseasons.com/zyprexadocs.html
>
>The documents in PDF form, all you need is (free) Adobe Acrobat to
>open
>them.
>
>He has also done a lot of great reporting on what's in the
>documents since
>then (February 7th is when he finished putting them up in PDF's.)

Click here for free information on nursing jobs, up to $150/hour
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1Rz1w9YirJpcZAxJem1PQULsuI/