Hi

I have a Performa 6200 attached to a Stylewriter 2400 the OS is 9.1.

The 2400 is attached via the printer port.

The 2400 is not supported in OS 9.0 you have to use the 2500 driver this as near as possible the same printer.

Open the chooser. On the left you will see icons of printers select the 2500 by clicking on it.
In the box on the right you will see two choices "Printer port" or "Modem Port" select printer port.
Then select if you want "Background printing on or off" below the box on the right.
All you need to do now is close the the chooser window.

An Icon of the 2500 should now appear on the desktop.

Now when you select print with in a document a window appears with your printers page in it
ie: Color, size of paper how many pages etc.

All should be OK now.

I hope this all helps to solve you problem

John Abraham.  Tavistock, England.