>I would only run DOS ? however, do you need any special software from
>apple to
>make this unit work ???
>besides (PC OS ) ???

The original 486 card (PDS slots only) came complete with DOS 6.2.2 and
Win 3.1.1.

The later Pentium 166 card (PCI slots only) came with nothing ... you had
to get a retail copy of Win 95 to use the card.

I use PCSetup2 2.1.7f (the end-of-life version) on 9.2.1 on a 533 MHz
Beige, with Win95 and it is as steady as a rock.

There are other Apple and third-party cards besides those mentioned above
which can use the same system software (both on the Mac side and the PC
side).

I have Reply cards for my 9150s, but I am presently using the PDS cards
for G3 upgrades.

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal