Peter,

> I can supply 3.0 or 3.1 ROMs (your choice), made from the master ROMs
> which are archived in my library.

I recently acquired a Thunder24 in good condition from eBay.  It seems to
work well in my 8100 with a NewerTech G3 upgrade, along with the PDS AV card
that now drives the second monitor.  The Mac OS is 9.1.

What differences do you see between 3.0 and 3.1 ROMs?  Mine has 3.1.

Also, my SuperVideo software is version 3.1.  The two components installed
are the SuperPower extension and the SuperVideo control panel.  Conflict
Catcher (alternate system extension manager from Connectix) reports a
warning about the SuperPower extension.

"Warning!  This file is using more memory in the system heap at startup than
it is requesting.  You may want to try disabling this file if you are
experiencing problems with your system"

I'm not having any noticeable problems, but I was wondering if you had any
tips or other info regarding the extension and control panel needed to run
the Thunder24 properly.

Thanks.

- Ken W

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal