--- Manuel Marques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You mentioned the PRAM battery... Radius 81/110
> wasn't the Mac clone that,
> when the PRAM battery was dead, simply didn't boot?
> I don't know, since
> you've said that the battery was fine...
>
> Greetings,

A lot of macs had this problem. The 1st get PPCs would
startup and chime if the battery was dead, but they
would go no further. My LC475 does the same thing.

But my 81/110 doesn't chime at all. I've checked the
battery - it's ok.

Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life
affording scope.

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal