Hi Mark

Have dabbled with this in the past, to the extent of fitting 5500/6500 logic boards into LC630s. Certainly would run 9.2.2 via OS 9 helper, but really wouldn't go much beyond that. Suspect it's to do with the limitations of the power supply in the 5200. There is a guy on this list who is a real expert. Perhaps he's asleep,
as we speak. His name is Scott Holder. He might get back to you on this.

Sorry Scott, if I've overstepped the mark, shoving you into the frame.

Regards to all

David