> sorry, not detroit specific, but relevant or
> representational of the battle being waged
> in many north american cities right now.

You know, 60 Minutes II was going to have a big feature on Ecstasy this past
Tuesday, but I'm pretty sure it didn't air.  They previewed the Ecstasy
piece on Sunday just after the regular 60 Minutes, and then it as listed in
the newspaper on Tuesday, but all they had was a piece on Elian, and then
some other things.  Anyone know what happened?  I wouldn't expect much from
Dateline or 20/20, but I bet 60 Minutes could do a (comparatively) balanced
report...

.John.