Mark Reynolds wrote:

> On 2/20/19 5:59 AM, Howard Chu wrote:
>>> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 13:50:11 +0100
>>> From: wodel youchi <wodel.you...@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> is it possible to create a replication matser/master or master/slave
>>> between 389DS and another LDAP server openldap for example?
>>>
>>> Regards.
>> Maybe. OpenLDAP has recently added support for replication using a retro
>> changelog.
>> It has only been tested against Sun/Oracle DSEE so far
>
> 389's retro changelog should be the same as DSEE, so this would be an option.
>  Howard, does this new replication feature in OpenLDAP work in both
> directions?

Not at the moment. It only allows OpenLDAP to replicate from DSEE. It probably
wouldn't be
difficult to write an overlay to generate a compatible changelog, for going the
other
direction.

The commit is here, includes the code and a test script that sets up the DS and
polls it for changes. We'll probably add persistent search on top of this soon
as well.

http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=commit;h=e8c62bf8b478411ca162ef4928904ca85738a600

--
  -- Howard Chu