In Fedora 30, all the old java console packages have been marked as deprecated:

389-console
389-ds-console
389-admin-console
389-admin
389-adminutil
389-dsgw

In Fedora 31 these packages will be removed.

Our new Cockpit [1] plugin (cockpit-389-ds) will be the UI replacement, but important to note is that the new UI will NOT have an LDAP browser for looking at and updating "user" entries. The new UI is strictly designed for server configuration/management.  Now there are other free LDAP browsers out there that can be used like Apache Directory Studio [2] for those that still need a UI for managing users and groups.  We hope to add a basic LDAP browser in the future, but this will not be ready for Fedora 31.

Feel free to voice any comments, concerns, or questions.

Regards,

389 Directory Server Development Team

[1] https://cockpit-project.org/

[2] https://directory.apache.org/studio/