On 3/21/19 9:35 AM, Angel Bosch Mora wrote:
Hi,

I asked a broad question here:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-users@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/7G2Y2ZYBYB7JNOCMIGV5WQMYDAWSD6VM/

but I would like to know specifically if root suffix can be created with
cockpit.

During instance creation in the UI you can specify to create the "sample entries".   The CLI tool dscreate has an additional option to just create a bare root node (no aci's, etc), but that option is not currently present in the UI.

I am actually working on the UI right now, what exactly would you like in the UI?  Is creating "sample entries" sufficient for your needs, or do you actually need just a basic root node entry created?  Adding an option to create the root node is trivial, but I want to confirm what you are really looking for.

Thanks,

Mark

thanks,

abosch

-- Institut Mallorqui d'Afers Socials. Aquest missatge, i si escau, qualsevol
fitxer annex, es dirigeix exclusivament a la persona que n'es destinataria i
pot contenir informacio confidencial. En cap cas no heu de copiar aquest
missatge ni lliurar-lo a terceres persones sense permis expres de l'IMAS. Si no
sou la persona destinataria que s'hi indica (o la responsable de lliurar-l'hi)
us demanam que ho notifiqueu immediatament a l'adreca electronica de la persona
remitent.
-- Abans d'imprimir aquest missatge, pensau si es realment necessari.