> On 4 Apr 2019, at 09:00, Mark Reynolds <mreyno...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Well RHEL/Centos are downstream, these particular releases are just upstream.
>  So 1.4.0 is for RHEL 8.0, and 1.4.1 is for RHEL 8.1, but for the layered
> product RHDS (with new cockpit UI) that is going to be in 8.1.  So its going
> to be a while until you see these releases downstream…

1.4.1 is available in the SUSE ldap testing repos (zypper ar obs://network:ldap
network:ldap; zypper ref; zypper [ in | up ] 389-ds) if you wanted to try these
release sooner.

Additionally, as I’m aware all the pieces for a 389-ds container are in place
now, so we’ll start testing/building that soon for SUSE, and I’ll discuss with
the team about making an official image on docker hub that you can use too.

Hope that helps,

> On 4/3/19 5:59 PM, Vandenburgh, Steve Y wrote:
>> Are packages available for testing on RedHat/CentOS Linux?
>>
>> Steve Vandenburgh
>> LDAP Directory Services/Identity Management

—
Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer, 389 Directory Server
SUSE Labs