Thanks, Bob for the info, and sorry din, Chi for assuming!

Bob...Ba't suddenly iba yata ang e-mail address mo?

Anyway, oo nga pala, it's improbable that they're Chi's husband and daughter.. I overlooked that Chi's surname is still Laborte...  :-)

bobby_rrv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joseph was formerly my officemate at San Miguel.  Wife nya si Ged who
is also a cousin of Chi.  Tama nga ba Chi?  :)

--- In 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com, jun ramos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, Chi! Andyan ka pala.. I mean, you can read pala the exchanges
of e-mails...

> Anyway, are Joseph and Ged your husband and child?  I didn't
know... anyway.. kamusta and God bless your entire family! :-)

> elisa laborte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> Yeah, pero nandyan sila sa Manila ngayon, balik sila Malaysia sa
July yata.

> >From: bobby villanueva
> >To: 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: Re: [4c-math94] Birthday Reminder
> >Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 08:11:20 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Happy Birthday Chi!
> >Sina Joseph at Ged ba nasa Malaysia na?
> >
> >God bless!

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Sports

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links