she should NOT resign!!!.. its not gonna change a thing...
when she resigns, de castro will take over... then what?
de castro will face the same fate, the very same people will
tear him down... then what? another people power?snap election?
whoever sits there will face the same fate!!! the people just have
to stop the habit of protesting in the street when they don't like
something in the gov't!!!

i agree to pGMA proposal, change the form of gov't to parliamentary
within 2(?) yrs time that would cut her term... then we will have a
new leader (who will it be is another big question)... the
presidential form isn't really working for philippines...

in our jargon... change the operating system from windows to mac!!!

--- In 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> GMA just made a statement -- she will not resign.  so it's another
> impeachment trial...
>

>              "David Quitoriano"                To: 4c-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

>              Sent by:                          Subject:  Re: [4c-
math94] Happy Birthday
Jenny
>              4c-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>              07/08/05 06:00
PM

>              Please respond to 4c-
math94

> Pray for Noli. Tough act to follow :)
>
> Here we go again...
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >from our window, my rally na sa ayala.  accd to GMA, di na puede
ang EDSA
> >3, 4, 5, etc.  they're trying an AYALA 1...
> >

> >             [EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:
> 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com
>
> >             sg                                     cc: (bcc:
Precious L
> Sunga/APD/SunLife)
> >             Sent by:                               Subject:  Re:
> [4c-math94] Happy Birthday Jenny
> >             4c-math94@yahoogroups.com
>
> >             07/08/05 04:59 PM
>
> >             Please respond to 4c-math94
>

> >Hi Classmates,
> >
> >people power 3 na ba ?
> >
> >ang hirap na pumasok sa inq7 ....   =(
> >
> >ano na latest update of Pres. Arroyo ?
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Michael Hollmann
> >IT - Operations Programme
> >Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd
> >Reg No. 1908 00011G
> >DID : 6248 2576
> >

> >                      bobby villanueva
> >
> >                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       4C-
Math '94 UST
> >UST <4c-math94@yahoogroups.com>
> >                      com>                     cc:
> >
> >                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [4c-
math94] Happy
> >Birthday Jenny
> >                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >                      oups.com
> >

> >                      07/08/2005 03:17
> >
> >                      PM
> >
> >                      Please respond to
> >
> >                      4c-math94
> >

> >Happy Birthday Jenny!
> >
> >God bless you and your family.
> >

> >Sell on Yahoo! Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.
> >
> >Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email
to:
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> ><?---- LSpots keywords ?>

SPONSORED
> LINKS
> >

> > Philippine hotels            Philippine phone card
> >

> >                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >       Visit your group "4c-math94" on the web.
> >
> >       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.
> >

> >Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email
to:
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

---------

> >This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended
for the
> use
> >of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain
> >information that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and
exempt from
> >disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that
> >any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is
> >strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error,
> >please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message
immediately.
---------

> >Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email
to:
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> David Q. Quitoriano   http://www.trevoca.com
>
> Spread the FIRE now!
> http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=18155
>

> This Email message and its attachments, if any, may be confidential
> and/or proprietary and is intended solely for the individual to
whom it
> is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
message you
> are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, dissemination or
> distribution of this Email message is prohibited.  Unless otherwise
> specifically
> stated opinions and views expressed in this Email message and its
> attachments, if any, are those of the sender and may not
necessarily
> reflect the views of Relational Systems (http://www.relasys.net)
and its