Hi Rommel,

Maybe it will be Golden State vs Phoenix in Western Conference Finals .....
hehehe

Regards,

Michael Hollmann
IT - Operations Programme
Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd
Reg No. 1908 00011G
DID : 6839-4415

                      "spurs"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
4c-math94@yahoogroups.com
                      ahoo.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [4c-math94] Re: clean
up members account
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      oups.com

                      05/04/2007 11:34

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      4c-math94

good for warriors... and good for spurs...
the #1 is out... they've been cocky and confident.. as always..
anyway, phoenix is still out there...

--- In 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com, Rod Cabucana II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>