Dear list,

When I try to access a user's directory through aquarela I get a strange error
message whose meaning is unknown to me. The setup is as follows:
1. bind -c /usr/shares /n/shares
2. aquarela -u 1 -d allcmds &

when I try with a unix smbclient (part of the samba package) I get the
following error
session setup failed: ERRSRV - ERRbadpw (Bad password - name/password pair in a
Tree Connect or Session Setup are invalid.)

The aquarela logfile contains an interesting message:
[...]
nativeos: Unix
nativelanman: Samba
authentication succeeded
smbcomsessionsetupandx: chuid failed: writing  to #€/capuse: i/o count too small
reply: error 2/1
[...]

What's wrong here?

Thanks for your help,

Christian

--
You may use my gpg key for replies:
pub  1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)