The botnets have ruined the sandbox forever.

On 5/12/2008 18:34, Charles Forsyth wrote:
> well, i'm now on the list for the simple reason that i got a different
> cable modem, which prompted a new IP address.

The solution for people on dynamic addresses (typically with some
generic and non-matching PTR record, though I haven't checked yours) is
likely to relay out through your ISP's mail server.

~JasonG, who even while possessing a static IP, suffers from having it
in the middle of a "dynamic range", also has a non-matching PTR, and
yes, does experience deliverability issues from time to time.