2008/10/8 Rob Pike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> It's the plumber that decides. If you want those characters to be
> understood as
> file name characters in general - and you really don't, whatever you think
> now;
> consider what happens when you click on "includefile.h" - then change the
> plumbing rules.
>
> -rob

Ok, I see. I read the manual page where the plumber is not mentioned (with
the exception of 'Incl' command explanation. I thought that openning of
files like "" could work at least when the whole of the name is swept (not
just clicked) with button 3 (or first with button 1 and then clicked with
3).

Ruda