I split my system into two - one to deal with the SQL and one that makes a
FS tree from columnated data. Though I abandoned dev on the tree because I
just ended up accessing the data through the Limbo pg module directly.

How was the data more outdated than when you used pg directly?

It's not that is was more outdated, it's that all the extra work to make it an FS was untapped because instead of writing a Limbo app to use a file system I ended up just adding the PGmodule to the app instead. I realise that exporting and mounting would be facilitated by the FS layer but I didn't have any reason to exploit such availablility.

Basically I got as far as saying to myself - this will buy me nothing more than I have already so I'll just stop, one fo these days I might do the FS side of it, maybe.