On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 11:45:01PM -0700, Akshat Kumar wrote:

> I'm using Google mail servers to send
> mail - this shouldn't be in the RBL.

Damn right.  The criterion for dumping IP addresses into my private RBL
is that an attempt was made to send mail to a local, unregistered address.
In this case, I have:

/var/tmp/iptrash.err:Registered: o2IFSlFZ009429: - 209.85.160.48 for
from=<saxxonenterprisegr...@gmail.com>, -> <cars...@myrtle.proxima.alt.za>...

which is certainly unsolicited as Carsten hasn't been around for years,
and Myrtle has been decommissioned almost equally long ago.

Of course, I have corrected the problem, but I wonder if google should
be alerted.  Can I prevail upon you to confirm that the problem
is cleared?

Lucio.