>> contrib/quanstro/root/sys/src/cmd/auth/factotum
>
> Nfactotum misses proto=mschap which is used by cifs(4) for doing NTLM.

1. Is Nfactotum the back port of factotum from p9p?

2. Any chance that these different branches could be brought together?

I note that the "9p.h" extension is trivial, I see no reason for the
Plan 9 distribution not to include it.  But the differences between
factotums are in a league of their own.  Now I appreciate the Go
authors aiming to minimise the quantity as well as the impact of
changes.

++L