> On Mar 13, 2015, at 1:19 PM, Kurt H Maier <k...@sciops.net> wrote:
>
> github

One of these days I’ll get back to finishing the hg-git module for Plan 9.
I wish it weren’t required, but as the world has moved to git either git
needs to run on Plan 9 or we get the hg-git plugin working and a stub to
let go use it when you want to do `{go get github.com/some/big/repo}.

Alas, having git on Plan 9 may not be all that useful for me as git is
the first revision control tool I’ve used where the commands and overall
structure begs for a GUI to make sense of it all.  I guess that’s what all
the web interfaces and forks are for…

-jas