On 6/20/18, Ethan A. Gardener <eeke...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> [ ... ] Most of it is going into game scripting at the moment, but on the back
> burner is a Forth-based project; a sort of operating system where the
> primary interface to all tasks is a Forth interpreter. [ ... ]

Bakul may not agree, but that sounds like a novel take on APL.
Different underlying syntax, but conceptually quite similar. Forth is
one of those things that happened while I wasn't watching, so I'm not
at all familiar with it, so it makes sense for me to use the model I
know, but this sounds quite intriguing.

Do you know APL and/or any of its derivatives? You'd bit a better
judge. The idea of the full interpreter at the command line is a
powerful one and APL's one liners handle much better the shortcomings
of any Unix shell's regarding multi-line constructs.

It would interesting to explore your particular take on this and place
it in a broader context.

Lucio.