On 12/29/18, David du Colombier <0in...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, what I need would be an HTTP server supporting
> SNI so I could serve the appropriate certificate according to
> the requested hostname.

As far as I can tell (coffee still working it's way to my brain) Go's
HTTPS server does that just fine. Surely all you need is the file
server?

> The machine hosting 9legacy.org is also hosting other websites
> and currently only presents a valid X.509 certificate for 9grid.fr.

And, like me, you don't like using multi-domain certificates?

I think the answer is a simple one, but off the cuff, I don't have one.

Personally, I think HTTPS is overrated, or has just made itself overrated.

Lucio.