yes, that's my change and it was introduced in 9atom, along with allowing newlines within lists.

- erik

On Aug 5, 2019 11:43, Skip Tavakkolian <skip.tavakkol...@gmail.com> wrote:
is this an equivalent fix for 9legacy env?  (i'm guessing the answer is no)

% diff clone /bin/git/clone
75c75
< for(f in `$nl{walk -f $tree | sed 's@^'$tree'/*@@'}){
---
> for(f in `{ifs=$nl walk -f $tree | sed 's@^'$tree'/*@@'}){

also, the earliest reference to `$split{...}` notation i found is in 9atom; can anyone confirm?

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 3:01 PM Ori Bernstein <ori@eigenstate.org> wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 16:06:54 -0500
clueelf@tonymendoza.us wrote:

> Thanks Ori!
>
> I pulled it down today and started using it against a few GitHub repos I have.  For those who are thinking about using it, it only uses 'git' and 'git+ssh' style URLs, but they work so far without incident.
>
> git/clone git+ssh://git@github.com:tmendoza/9front-user
>
> Once I got keys generated and pushed to github.com, worked just fine.  My updates show up as expected.

Good to hear!

--
Ori Bernstein <ori@eigenstate.org>