Quoth David du Colombier <0in...@gmail.com>:
> > When I got git9 working on 9legacy, I backported a couple
> > of utilities and changes:
> >
> >         /n/sources/patch/walk
> >         /n/sources/patch/rc-line-split
>
> Thanks. I'll review these changes and eventually include
> them into 9legacy.

Thanks. Feel free to ask questions (or reject them).

> Lufia did a lot of interesting stuff on APE. I've not merged
> them yet because I wasn't sure how it fits with changes other
> people have done on APE.

Sure -- but some of them recently turned 2 years old,
which I'd personally find rather discouraging.

This is why I was suggesting that echoline sort out
the way to get changes committed in advance, and if
the people along that way wanted them -- otherwise,
there seems a good chance that the changes would get
stuck in limbo.