On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 12:48:35PM -0500, Tony Mendoza wrote:
> Quick question (or maybe not), but how are these being hosted?   Is this done
> on a cloud provider vm platform?   Or is this being done in a traditional DC
> using real hardware?
>
> Just curious to know how this is being done because I would like to do
> something similar.
>
> Cheers!

9front's stuff is hosted on a variety of platforms.  Some of it,
including the code.9front.org repo, consists of VMs that I host on
colocated hardware.  git.9front.org is elsewhere at the moment, and I'm
in the middle of deploying faster hardware to hopefully provide a
longer-term home to more of the services.  Other pieces live in
commercial VM providers like vultr, linode, ramnode, and so forth.  A
few of these providers either offer 9front as a deployment option or
allow you to upload your own iso for provisioning.

khm