I think I can help you, but right now is a bad moment, maybe nag me
over the weekend in private mail? I am running 9front on a T61 I
acquired specifically, but I did actually install 9legacy and your
problem seems familiar enough that I can at least compare notes with
you.

Lucio.

PS: your message landed in SPAM, I'm not sure why GMail felt it ought
to do that.

--
Lucio De Re
2 Piet Retief St