On Mon, 24 Jan 2022, Lucio De Re wrote:

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 05:23:26 +0200
From: Lucio De Re <lucio.d...@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Problems installing 9legacy on bare metal (Thinkpad X60)

On 1/23/22, Conor Williams <conor.willi...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello mein names ist __insert name here___

this is not a 9front mailing list
It isn't, but unless *all* 9front users and fans (need not be one
homogenous group) choose to stop using this list, I have no objection
to assisting them or learn from them. I don't think I'm alone in this.

ps: this is ...
when it was setup there was no 9front
9front is a breakaway republic designed to initially enhance P.8.72...
pps: the problem with break-away republic is that they may initially
have the best of intentions but soon realise that they may not
have the resources... a bit like my friend sam... /c:2022Jan23

Thank you for the history lesson and the political savvy. Can we get
on with the main topic, now?

Lucio.

You are aware that you are talking to the most stupidly writen bot
in the history of the _I've_no_life_some_one_pay_me_attention_please_
retards?

There is an episode of South Park when some poor kid get
all exited because one person makes him a friend on facebook. You
made some really lonely sad piece of Mr. Hankey happy today.