+1

Instead of responding to an idea that would potentially benefit the whole of
the community, several people got *personally offended* about the fact that the
original author wanted to make sure that the effort was inclusive [as there
*are* LGBTQ+, differently abled, and neurodivergent developers in this
community].

Mr. Babic: “Snowflake" has long changed from being a reference to the
stereotype of over-sensitive liberals, but has become more apropos for
conservative types who lose their mind and become verbally abusive [“garbage”,
“Fuck you”, “9f*gs”], because there is even the most casual reference to
non-heterosexual, non-cisgendered people *existing*. Which they do, by the way.
Including in this mailing list.

If that cannot be countenanced without abuse, I guess you and Mr. Normandin are
in the wrong place. I take personal offence to mycroftiv being called
“garbage”, as he is a demonstrably valuable member of the Plan 9 community.

-pixelheresy