On Tue, 25 Jan 2022, Saif Resun wrote:
DNSSERVER=8.8.8.8

also produced the same error.

Hi Saif, as cinap said this var is used by ndb/dns. Look I didn't
want to participate in this thread beacuse I don't have a Bell's
Plan9|legacy installation right now, but you are going to found the
same problems I hit then, the most important is the lack of ciphers.
I imported them from 9front while I was using 9legacy. also you need
to fix webfs: extend the URL length and add SNI.

You can grab it from http://adr.freeshell.org/plan9/patches/ and adapted
at your taste, but note that I'm not mantaining it.

Now you want to ask yourself, is it worth it? Why don't use 9front instead?

Good luck,
adr.