On 12/6/05, Russ Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > cache.c:698:  * BUG: if the disk is full, should we flush some of it to
> > Venti?
>
> Should we?  It's still not clear to me.  There are fossil console
> commands you could have typed to free up a little space
> and run an archive to venti.

I could see value in treating fossil as a cache.  We're looking at a
bunch of opportunities both for cacheing wide-area-storage (aka WAFS
style stuff) as well as local-disk cache of cluster storage (so you
can use your SAN/venti for backup, but still have quick local access
to the stuff you use the most).

        -eric