From: li...@infosecurity.ch
To: a51@lists.reflextor.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 21:07:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [A51] What would happen if USRP2 will not be available anymore?

So,
if we go to a chinese manufacturing company to have a USRP2 clone, what we
should ask them and which kind of specification we should provide to have the
hardware being manufactured?
Fabio
On 01/gen/10, at 20:55, None None wrote:USRP = opensource...
some chinese company would make some even cheaper... the hardware part is not
the most complicated...