Thanks for Answering my "noob" Questions. :]

Where can one get the complete Tableset? I Read they are 2TB?

I think the Berlin Tables are the best to get, but they aren't complete yet?

I did a bit of Research, and think the 5870, 5970 Cards are best for Cracking,
Generating?

Is one ATI Card enough for Cracking?

Should one go for a USRP1 or 2?

Sorry, many Questions. But i'm a little excited. :]