Hi everyone,

I am new in this group. First of all, just to say that the work done by you
guys and Security Research labs is simply unbelievable, and for a future
engineer like me (I hope so) is such an inspiring work.
I am studying telecommunications engineering, and I am very interested in
what you are doing here.I would like to know what is the state of art of the
software when it comes to decode uplink GSM signals. I already managed to
decode GSM downlink signals using USRPs and Airprobe. Recently I purchased a
USRPN210 and my ambition is to decode uplink signals.

To decode downlink signals I was using the Airprobe tools gsmreceiver and
gsmtvoid and then gsmdecode. Both gsmreceiver and gsmtvoid need a fixed
frequency to listen, so when frequency hopping is running they are not
usable. I guess that I need to change this code somehow to solve the
frequency hopping issue. I have two questions:

Does anyone know or have a similar code to handle frequency hopping?
Assuming that frequency hopping is solved, and I want to use the output of
that code as an input for gsmdecode or Wireshark, are these tools capable of
decoding uplink packets?

Thanks in advance for your help!