I blush, you're right off course. Stupid me.... Still I don't know which
sucker sneaked into my filestystem and changed that meter setting while I
was sleeping ;-)

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000, John Atchley wrote:

> Try changing the M: field to 4/4  ;-)
>
> On Sunday, October 01, 2000 12:23 PM, Atte Andre Jensen [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> > Hi there
> >
> > I get funny things like "%Error bar 1 is 1/1 not in 1/4" for every bar
> > with this tune, trying to transpose it using abc2abc file.abc -t
> > -2 > out.abc. Usually It works fine, but not in this case. Does anybody
> > have a clue???
> >
> <snip>
> > M:1/4
<snip>

--
Atte André Jensen

"I don't think Microsoft is evil in itself; I just think that
they make really crappy operating systems." - Linus Torvalds