>> Two things I'm looking for which ought to be out there: (1) a tune
>> called "The Old Polka", quite often played in Scotland, and (2) the
>> simple Renaissance dance tune (frottola?) "Schiarazula Marazula",
>> in four parts, which I thought I had on paper but can't locate now
>> I need it.
> According to my own Musica Viva Sheet Music Search, you can find the
> Old Polka at La Taberna:
> http://www.navegalia.com/hosting/00071/niltoni/index.html

Fortunately the TuneFinder came back up - that's a 1.7Mb zip archive
on a slow site.  There are two versions out there, of a tune I know,
but both seem to be different from what I was looking for (a four-
section tune).

> As for "Schiarazula Marazula", I seriously doubt there's an ABC
> of that one on internet, but here's a quick transcription

Thanks!  There's less going on in the lower parts than I thought
there was, but it'll still do fine for what I have in mind (as a
first multi-part piece for a children's recorder group).