The following variation works in Skink - the inline [L:x/x] is not
yet implemented.  It's on the list! I've got [M: ] and [K:] so far.

Note that as written, the example does not have a T: line, which
is required by the 1.6 standard, and has leading space for
the M, L and K which are supposed to be disallowed.  Relaxing
those rules is also on the list...

wil

X: 1
T:test