On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, James Allwright wrote:

> Atte,
>
>   I tried your bit of abc on the latest version of abc2abc (1.14)
> and it didn't crash. Maybe you can send me a full bug report
> off-line and also tell me what OS you are running on.

Off-list, you mean? Anyways I put it here, since it's not much:

I just grabbed the 1.14 and the problem remains:

[atte@localhost misc]$ abc2abc crash.abc -t 2
X: 1
T:Crash abc2abc with -t 2
M:4/4
L:1/4
C:Atte André Jensen
K:Ab
Segmentation fault

where crash.abc is this:

-- begin abc --
X:1
T:Crash abc2abc with -t 2
M:4/4
L:1/4
C:Atte André Jensen
K:F#
"A#"z4 |
-- end abc --

This is on linux mandrake 8.0 with no changes made to the makefile.

I'm not a programmer so if you need me to run a debugger or something for
more output, you may have to instruct me, but we can do this off-list.

Regards
--
Atte