>On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Forgeot Eric wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to compile and use abcm2ps on a mac ?
>
>When you find out I'd really love to know, not for myself but for my
>mac-friends. Please post it here if it is/isn't possible...

It's certainly possible.  Under OS X (which is BSD Unix underneath) you
should be able to compile and run it from the command-line interface
just like any other unix.

Under Classic Mac OS, you could download the MPW development system from
Apple and compile it as an MPW tool to be invoked from within the MPW
shell environment.  Alternately you could use MPW or another development
system to compile it as a free standing program within a drop shell.

You'd also need a lot of time, patience and technical knowledge.

Phil Taylor