>>From: "Phil Sauve
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Re: New BarFly - Problem
>>Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 22:50:58 +0200
>
>In the new BarFly
>
>Using a simple tune, I make an intentionnal mistake in a measure
>When played, the smily frowns but...
>When I click on it, it reverts to smile without showing where the mistake is
>on a separate record, as indicated in “Bad tunes”.

OK, I figured out how to make this happen.  It happens specifically if you
play a tune while the display is in split-screen mode and offscreen drawing
is turned off.  I'll fix it for the next release.

In the mean time, turn offscreen drawing on - it's usually a good idea to
have this on unless you are running under very tight memory conditions.

Phil Taylor