Phil Sauve wrote:

>I use the new BarFly
>
>I question myself on two points
>
>1- At opening, I get the message
>
>Cannot find the macros folder (whyle the macros folder is indeed in the same
>folder as BarFly)

One possible reason for this is a corrupted preferences file.  Quit from
BarFly (if it's running) and go into the System:Preferences folder.  Find
the BarFly Preferences file and drag it out onto the desktop.  Then re-start
BarFly.  The last free version of BarFly had a bug which sometimes caused
this, so if you still have that, remove it so you don't start it up
accidentally.
(It's a good idea to search your hard disk with Sherlock for old copies of
BarFly and remove them all to make sure you don't start up the wrong one
by accident.)

>2. When I replay a tune in the split screen mode, the music play always goes
>  back to the first tune entered and then I have to manualy go to the tune I
>want repeated.

When you play a tune in BarFly, the tune which plays is the one where the text
insertion point is located.  If you move the insertion point yourself you
may find a different tune plays than the one whose music is on display.  Is
that what's happening here?

Phil Taylor