As you prob know I'm one extremely happy abc user. Yesterday I showed a
friend of mine my songbook, and he liked it, but had to ask "If abc is so
cool, how come I haven't heard of it?" Anyways I tried to give me a couple
of reasons to get into abc, but I prob missed some good ones, so please
make the list complete: (no particular order...)

* free
* stuff like my songbook (server generated pdf's in 12 keys) are AFAIK not
really possible using Finale
* runs on any platform
* small file size
* works on my Palm (and I typed quite a few songs during public
transportation)
* speed? I think I'm faster in abc than I used to be in encore, but I'm
not sure...

Others??
--
love, peace & harmony