Hi, thanks for the feedback.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  I tried this program again, I like the interactive nature of it, but I had some
>problems.  Maybe I am doing something wrong.
>
> 1.  The program seems to have a problem with blank lines.  Pretty much any tune that
>I tried got an unexpected "" error.

Not sure what you mean - blank lines are supposed to signify the end of the tune. Can
you
send me an example?

> 2.  I couldn't get the splitter bar on the right to drag, which means I couldn't
>display the full file name I was currently looking at.  Maybe this is a java thing,
>which I realize is beyond your control.
> To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
>http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html

Actually the right (vertical) bar is not a splitter bar, but has only the two
positions controlled by
the "expand staff" menu selection under the tools menu.  The full file name is
displayed in the window
title.  Maybe I should just display the file name (without the path) in the tree...

wil