On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Bert Van Vreckem wrote:

> Guido Gonzato wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have released version 1.2.2 of the abcpp preprocessor. Changes include:
>
> Damn! And I only just downloaded and installed 1.2.1 yesterday! ;-)
>
> Great program, by the way. Is the fact that preprocessor directives
> start with a # intentional? If I designed it, I would probably have made
> them start with %%, the traditional way of writing `special' comments in
> abc...

I intentionally designed it using '#' as it's standard for preprocessors.
I'm glad you like it, but please don't call it "a great program"... ;-)
it's just a quick hack that shows how limited a programmer I am. All other
ABC packages are "great programs", IMO!

Thank you for your interest,

      Guido =8-)

--
Guido Gonzato, Ph.D. <guido . gonzato at univr . it> - Linux System Manager
Universita' di Verona (Italy), Facolta' di Scienze MM. FF. NN.