Hello All,

I ran abcm2ps as

1 % abcm2ps -n -j 1b -L2 -O with_latin-2.ps encoding.abc
2 % abcm2ps -n -j 1b -L1 -O with_latin-1.ps encoding.abc

where the file encoding.abc contains Hungarian text, i.e. latin2 encoded  (iso-8859-2). Not all chararacters show up as they should:   in (1 %) the ohungarumlaut, Ohungarumlaut, uhungarumlaut and Uhungarumlaut (õÕûÛ) are invisible, whereas with (% 2) these four appear as otilde, Otilde, ucircumflex and Ucircumflex, as they should.

I can use (% 2), of course, but I would really like to have decent Hungarian characters showing up in the lyrics.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,
Tibor

p.s. Thanks for the suggestion to use abcm2ps to get the grace notes properly displayed (the ones appearing after the notes). It works great.

X:1
T:Character encoding test - ISO-8859-2 - Latin2